Butterbean SPF 30 Simple Formula Sunscreen 4oz
Butterbean Simple Sunscreen is the workhorse of our sunscreens. Our non-aerosol treatment pump makes sunscreen easy to apply, it works in any situation, and gets the job done! In addition to Coconut Oil, Simple Sunscreen uses Certified Organic Olive, Sunflower, and Jojoba Oils to shield the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Our sunscreens will nourish and protect even the most sensitive skin with silky smooth organic goodness. Pair with 12 oz Refill to SAVE A TREE; BUY IN BULK!
What does it feel like? Simple has a thin lotion consistency that is nice for use on legs, arms, backs...
Shake it well, squirt it on, rub it in and go! This 4oz size works great with our refill pack for an eco-friendly and pocketbook friendly option.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
- Convenient, effective protection
Remember to shake your Simple well before use.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22%
*Olea europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil, * Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, * Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten free.
Directions for use
Shake bottle well for at least 15 seconds. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses